The GRIFFON Consortium is organizing a Workshop on ICTON 2015 on 5th July, 2015 in Budapest, Hungary.
The International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks ICTON will be held in Hungary, in the heart of Europe, at the Danubius Thermal Hotel Helia in from July 5th to 9th, 2015.
The GRIFFON Consortium is organizing a Workshop on “Polarisation phenomena in fibre optics: fundamentals & applications”. Topic covers polarisation phenomena in fibre amplifiers (Raman, Brillouin amplifier, parametric etc.), vector solitons in fibre optics, polarisation-based modulation formats, and polarisation dynamics of fibre lasers.
Workshop Technical Programme committee:
- Chair: Dr Sergey V Sergeyev, Aston University, UK
- Members: Dr Sergei Popov, KTH, Sweden; Prof Darko Zibar, DTU, Denmark.
- Prof Govind Agrawal "Polarization Phenomena in Nonlinear Optical Fibers"
- Prof Colin McKinstrie " Polarization dependence of fiber-based parametric devices "
- Dr Sergey V. Sergeyev "Polarisation phenomena in mode locked fibre lasers and fibre Raman amplifiers"
More information about the conference http://www.icton2015.hu/